Are you considering making your business a drug-free workplace?
- Substance abuse in the workplace causes:
- Higher absenteeism
- More accidents
- Higher health care costs
- More theft
- Workplace violence
- Decreased productivity
- Lower profits to your bottom line
Drugs Don’t Work in NJ! was established to help business owners and public sector employers fight these problems by making their workplace drug-free.
Drugs Don’t Work in NJ! provides the following services free of charge:
- A Drugs Don’t Work in NJ! Employer Kit to help plan a drug-free workplace program.
- Quarterly Updates to keep members informed about important legal and legislative developments concerning drug-free workplaces.
- An invitation to the Annual Members Seminar that focuses on important legal/legislative developments for maintaining a drug-free workplace
- A worksite visit from a Drugs Don’t Work in NJ! field representative, trained to help businesses establish drug-free workplaces, upon request.
Learn more about how to put this program in place.
Get personal assistance now!
Contact: Mary Jo Harris, MSW, Community Coalitions Coordinator
908-223-1985 ext. 304 – firstname.lastname@example.org