This is a FREE, interactive, one hour presentation for parents, grandparents and caregivers who are concerned about children (of any age) and substance abuse. A trained representative from Prevention Connections will come to your school to deliver an informative, engaging, and educational presentation.
Parents will be empowered and supported with the assurance that, even in today’s society, they are still the strongest influence in their children’s lives.
• Talking to Your Kids about Drugs and Alcohol
• Influence of Media and Pop Culture
• Effects of Specific Drugs
• Keeping Your Kids Drug-Free
• Strengthening Parenting Skills
• Utilizing Teachable Moments
Interested in bringing the 15 Minute Child Break to your school?
Contact: Mary Jo Harris, MSW, Community Coalitions Coordinator
908-223-1985 ext. 304 – firstname.lastname@example.org